Vipanatra is a Video Poker Analyzer and Trainer.
|version 1.0 build 1 (install package for Windows XP and later; 17MB)|
|Also available: C++/Qt source archive (8.4MB)
Source is included in the install package; download the source archive only if you want to examine the source but cannot or do not want to install the program. Vipanatra 1.0 uses Qt 5.0.2
|The pattern of the Vipanatra icon and the designs of the cards used in Vipanatra are from the vector-playing-cards project at Google Code.|
Vipanatra 1.0 is designed to run on Windows XP or later. A screen size of at least 1024x768 is recommended.
Screenshots and Features
- Simulates real video poker machine play while helping you learn to play better.
- Play using the mouse or the keyboard.
- Includes over 100 pay tables for Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker and Deuces Wild families of video poker games.
- Shows the best holds for each deal along with a statistical breakdown of their expected values.
- Keeps statistics about your play for each paytable.
- Four training modes and the option to reveal the expected value of holds before the draw let you choose how much help you need while you are learning.
- Hand analysis features let you set up a specific problem, or change the cards to see how differences in the deal affect the best play.